31/01/2016

"I wanna Fuck you" 50 shades of grey tribute poem"

*Not to Miss Steele because she wont let me do it

Oh god! I wanna fuck you,
with all the beam of my soul
No contract, no respect
Im just pleased for your hole

I wanna punish you with agreement,
wanna hurt us so much
No fate, no legal statment
paperwork dont give a rush

You need to be sacrified
Need to be relief
There is no shadow hold me now
My hearth is my brain breading somehow

Can i wait? Never!
Can you be dressed? Together
Only is missing a hat
To you dont be swet or like that

I have a room full of fantasies
You have three holes pleasing for comprehension
Your body is your nerve satisfaction
And the painting of life i may need

I wanna think and make happen
I wanna be pleased and ask for more
The truth of mankind is dirty
You are just here because some fuckers give you form

Like Walt Whitman was a naked wild poet in the bushes to be alive
We can do the same to be unforgiven
World is just a piece of heaven
And us a little piece of a not understandable race of inteligence

"I now understand 50 shades of grey world reading presence"


Sem comentários: